- Italian and English
furnipart A/S was established in 1977 and is a successful, innovative and growth-oriented company. The company focusses on the development, design, marketing and selling of furniture handles targeted at the largest companies within the furniture and kitchen industry. Key words to our performance are quality and excellent customer service.
Are you passionate about giving clients the best possible customer service, and would you like to be part of a company in constant growth then the position in our Customer Support department might be the right for you.
How to succeed in the job
- You are passionate about customer service, sales and order handling.
- You are fluent in Italian – both spoken and written.
- You either have a degree in Italian or you have lived in Italy. You must speak English as well.
- Experience with customer service is preferred, but as a minimum you should understand the importance of good customer service. As more than 90% of our turnover come from the export markets, it is also important that you have an understanding of different business cultures.
- It’s preferred, but not required that you have knowledge of trade with countries outside the EU.
- Preferably knowledge of French, German or Spanish.
- Preferably knowledge of an ERP-system. We work in Axapta 2012.
We are looking for someone outgoing, who is not afraid to take on responsibility and who can multitask. At the same time, you should be well-organised so that queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contact with customers and agents in Italian and English – and preferably other languages too
- Provide excellent customer service
- Register orders and deal with stock level, shipments, claims etc.
- Support of external sales managers and agents
- Update customer data sheets
Your work day will start in your inbox, in our CRM-system, where work flows are monitored across the different departments, and in Axapta 2012.
What we offer you
An interesting job with lots of contact with both clients and colleagues around the world. We are present on all local markets and in countries outside the EU such as the USA; India, South America and Korea so you will get plenty of possibilities to put your language skills to use. The team work in the Customer Support department, and the work relation with the other departments within the company, is second to none.
Application and resume
Please send your application and resume to
email@example.com. You can write us in either Danish or English. The first round of interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Download vacancy as pdf
furnipart in short furnipart works internationally, and more than 90% of its turnover come from the export markets - one half deriving from the German speaking markets alone. furnipart has just been nominated as one out of three SME’s for the Danish government’s digitalisation award. In 2018 the company achieved a Cradle-to-Cradle certification on all its aluminium profiles and won a German Design Award for the handle series EDGE FILIGREE. You can read more about us at furnipart.com, LinkedIn and on Instagram.
Search for a handle or knob
Receive the latest on new handle designs, designer reviews etc.
Join The Mailing List
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016 furnipart
For use of content please contact furnipart -